We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of our website. We collect your information such as name, email id, contact number etc only for two reasons – firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given use your consent. We will also give you option to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. we will never collect sensitive information about you without you explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and upto date.
CMA TUTORS follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.CMA TUTORS does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Cancellation and refund policy of Notes Purchase
We take a lot of effort in making sure that our customers receive products and services in good condition. If case they have received a mal-functioned product or services they can ask for a replacement or can return the original product.If you buy notes from our site, https://www.cmatutors.com/ will do its best to ship the products to customers within a time-bound manner, usually 7 days from the day of the order. In case our shipment is delayed beyond two weeks after the placement of the order due to unavoidable circumstances, and the customer want their refund, they can cancel the order and the paid amount will be refunded.If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit or debit card holder account.
Refund of membership fees
In no case we will refund the membership paid to us to use the notes and our other services except deficiency from our side and it must be proved within 24 hours of getting membership.
Terms and conditions
1. All notes and solved papers displayed, transmitted or carried on https://www.cmatutors.com/ are the private property of CMA TUTORS. No one can use these information without the prior permission of the owner. Users of our site may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
2. https://www.cmatutors.com/ reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if any technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
3. https://www.cmatutors.com/ value the privacy of its users and associates. We do not use or disclose information to any outside sources without your consent. But we can use your email id and contact number for the marketing and promotion of https://www.cmatutors.com/.
4. https://www.cmatutors.com/ does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you such as your password, credit/debit card number and bank account number.
5. All Disputes are subject to Tinsukia Court Jurisdiction.